2020 DAORN SPRING WORKSHOP
Friday, April 17, 2020 ▪ 7:30am – 4:15pm
Lowry Conference Center, 1661 Akron Way Denver, CO 80230
Click to download the 2020 Workshop Brochure with more information and registration instructions. A continental breakfast, coffee, and lunch will be provided and is included in your registration fee. If you are interested in presenting a poster, please download the Poster Application and CH Worksheet, and submit to Julie Mower at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-717-0907 or Elise Seebach at email@example.com. All poster presenter will get their Workshop fees waived.
2019 DAORN SPRING WORKSHOP
If you were unable to attend the Spring Workshop in April 2019, some of the presenters have made their presentations available for downloading. Please check back for additional presentations, as they become available.
- Julie Cahn: AORN Guideline Update
- Shelly Cannon: Enhanced Recovery After Surgery
- Deb Center: Civility Toolkit
- JoAnne Dodson & KrisAnna Ham: Behavior in the Operating Room
For some upcoming global nursing conferences, go to: https://www.nursingconference.com
If you were unable to attend our fabulous Spring Workshop in April 2018, a few of the presenters have made their presentations available for downloading.
- Erin Kyle: Implementing EBP: Strategies to Success
- Patricia Seifert: The Value Proposition: What Do YOU Bring?
- Dr. James X Stobinski: Succession Planning: It Takes Will and Skill